Personal blog detailing the perspective of life and ministry that Christ Jesus my Savior has given me.
As we head into this new year, I want to extend a personal invitation to all the churches who are wanting to go on a missions trip to come and join Bearing Precious Seed El Paso as we endeavor to take the Word of God to the lost. We would count it a privilege to have your church group come in and serve with us as we reach the lost in Mexico or the lost in the Navajo Nation. We want to see God glorified and people drawn to Him. The mission trips are a week long and provide a great way to impact eternity. Any age church group is welcome as it is important for all people to see God at work on the foreign field. There is tremendous value in taking a mission trip with BPS El Paso:
1. Obedience to Christ's command - Christ clearly stated before His ascension that we are to go, tell, and make disciples. A week long mission trip is a great way to expose any church member to this command.
2. Separation from our routine - For many people, the routine of life and schedules is a major hindrance in their walk with God. For a full week, you are able to leave the routine behind and step outside your comfort zone. Put aside the noise of life and see people as Christ sees them.
3. Separation from influences back home - For some, the best thing about a mission trip is getting away from those influences that hinder them from seeing God greater. During the mission trip week, you will serve alongside other Christians who desire to see God use them as they submit to His will.
4. Dying to self - To come on a mission trip requires you to let go of your pride and humbly serve as Christ served. It allows you to see the needs of others above your own. It opens your eyes to see God greater and burdens your heart for the lostness of man.
5. Low cost - For only $300, you can enjoy a week long mission trip full of great food, comfortable lodging, reliable transportation, and amazing opportunities as you see God work.
6. Fruit that remains - The joy of a mission trip is seeing souls saved and lives forever changed. Not only do we get to minister to the lost, but we also get to see Christians come on these trips and become more of what God wants them to become. Many young people and adults alike have come on a week long mission trip with BPS El Paso expecting one thing, but leaving with a renewed desire to live their lives for God.
As you plan ahead and seek ways to benefit your church, please accept our personal invitation to come and join us for a mission trip. It will change your ministry forever. It will impact eternity.